Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

7.09.2005

D'oh! (not for the Cult!)

Seriously, how stupid has our country become on the median level?

Earlier tonight, while eating dinner, I watched a commercial for Crestor, a drug to help improve the good/bad cholesterol levels in the body. Now, this may not be exact words said in the commercial, but it's pretty damn close.

Crestor has been shown to reduce bad cholesterol levels by up to 52 percent. That's about half.
I mean, are you trying to tell me that so many Americans have become so inept of pre-junior high school math that we have to explain that 52 percent is right about half? Here I was thinking that statement "5 out of 4 people have trouble with their fractions" was a complete joke!

Dear God, please protect me from sin, coffee and cholesterol drug advertising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home