Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

12.23.2005

I so stole this from Credo, because he said it was cool.

1. Hot chocolate or apple cider?
This entirely depends on if it's hard cider or not. *grin* But generally, I go for hot chocolate.

2. Turkey or Ham?
Turkey. But my family usually gets both.

3. Do you get a Fake or Real you cut it yourself Christmas tree?
Well, since I'm with my parents, it's a fake "space=saver" tree. But, at my house in Chico, my roommate bought a real one from his workplace.

4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Yep. In fact, I must again recall the cutting of our politically-neutral patriotic lights.

5. Snowball fights or sledding?
Neither, since rain is usually present over snow.

6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
Oh yeah! Heck, put it in-between my non-anesthesia root canal and my appointment to be bound, gagged and treated to a Michael Moore film festival.

No, I don't. Going shopping in downtown Chico is like referreing a sumo match taking place in a phone booth.

7. Favorite Christmas song?
"Little Drummer Boy"

8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
Much like other movie generes, there are only a few worth watching. Qualifying for this list are "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation," "A Christmas Story," "It's a Wonderful Life," "The Christmas Project" (Don P. represent!) and "The Flying Ninja Fighter 3000's Celebrate Christmas By Flipping Out and Killing People."

That last one was a joke, btw.

9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
Before Thanksgiving. Parody or joke Christmas songs (such as "White Trash Christmas" and "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer") are perfectly fine all-year round, including such locations as crowded public transit stations, university general education course classrooms, showers, and most definitly my shower if you are an attractive female.

10. Stockings before or after presents?
Before.

11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them?
Carolers don't exist in Australia. One of the benefits of being a nation of convicts is that we are legally allowed to shoot carolers on sight. Or anyone named "Carol." (this is Credo's comment, not mine, but I'm keeping it because I can only dream...)

12. Go to someone else's house or they come to you?
They come to us, since Dad usually has to work Christmas morning.

13. Do you read the Christmas Story?
No.

14. What do you do after presents and dinner?

When I was a child, this would be the time I plotted ways to utilize my newfound loot to annoy my parents. Now, as an adult--wait, this is pretty much the same. Never mind.

15. What is your favorite holiday smell?

Fireworks. This isn't a joke.

16. Ice skating or walking around the mall?

Neither. I hate malls and it's too warm for ice skating.

17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?

Christmas morning.

18. Favorite Christmas memory?
Can't think of a standout one.

19. Favorite Part about winter?

The opportunity to tag somebody with a snowball.

20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
No. But during the holiday party in Chico, Allen, Nick and Luke kept trying to pull me under it, which was somewhat scary. I think Chris even tried it once, while he had a dip in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home