Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

12.06.2005

Ladies, I now have proof that I look like Brad Pitt...

So, I just found about this web thingamajigger that uses some sort of facial recognition software that tells you what famous people you look most about.

I probably also just got profiled by the Canadian version of the CIA (C.I.Eh), but that was well worth it.

So, here's who I look like, using this old photo:


Famous Males:
Omar Sharif, actor (63%)
Vernor Vinge, science fiction author (57%)
Nigel Short, pro chess player (55%)
Robin Gibb, Bee Gees member (49%)
Vladimir Kramnik, pro chess player (48%)
Anton Webern, composer (47%)
Lawrence Lessig, scholar (47%)
John Maynard Keynes, economist (46%)
Brad Pitt, actor (45%)

Famous Females:
Demi Moore, actress (51%)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Mike Roesch said…

    You're not allowed to do that without posting the link to the thingamajigger.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home