Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

1.22.2006

iPod, uPod, we all Pod...

Yes, that name was a blatant ripoff from this March 9, 2005 Orion article.

But, almost like a blessing from heaven, the day after my house got robbed (I'm still cussing mad about that, especially when Nick tells me I should play some Xbox. Punk.), my big-ticket Christmas gift got here.

In case you couldn't tell from the article, that gift was an iPod. To be exact, it is a black 4-gig iPod nano.

So, besides the fact that the USB/power cable that came with mine didn't work, it's great.

Fortunatly, I'm not the only person in the house with a black 4-gig iPod nano. Complete accident, I swear.

I've already got a good 800 songs in it, with room for around 200 more. I listen to it at work whenever I'm working on typing stories and not expecting phone calls.

When I was covering the Paradise-PV game this weekend, I'd put that in and listen to Skindred instead of the horrid Paradise High gym speakers tarnishing the great sounds of AC/DC.

So, if you don't have an iPod and are considering getting one, I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home