Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

11.16.2006

No way I can ever be considered a video game junkie

So I went to Wal-Mart (yeah, sue me) today to pick up some more khakis and button shirts for the new office. Low and behold, I saw a group of about 12 to 15 people bundled up and sitting by the newspaper racks.

What was this? Some sort of strange anti-Wal-Mart protest by all those feel-good liberal types who focus their hatred of mass consumerism on people that shop at Wal-Mart and/or drive an SUV?

Nope. I recalled that it is less than 24 hours before the Playstation 3 is up for sale.

Sorry. I could never camp out for something like that. Unless, of course, I could sell it on eBay for four times the retail value.

Now, those people are the real geniuses in all of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home