Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

12.22.2004

One-track mind...

Toy Maker Equips Toy Train With Condom

I'm sorry, but I just started laughing when I got to this line:

The toy freight car, which comes packaged with a "Billy Boy" condom is available in HO scale, or 1/87th of the actual size of a freight train, just under 4 inches long, and Z scale, which is 1/220th of the size of a real train.


I think it was the "just under 4 inches long" part that did it. :D

Then, this is a winner for Sue-Happy Culture Causing Companies to Extensivly Cover Their Rears file:

The packaging offers no instructions on running the miniature train but does have illustrated instructions on using the condom.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger JesusFreak84 said…

    That is quite literally so scary I think I am going to cry or something. o_O

    I say no more for fear of reaching into the gutter...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home