Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

4.13.2005

Groan...

These are among pickup lines that, thankfully for every girl in the universe, you will never ever hear me say.

Are you a parking ticket? Because you got fine written all over you.
What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
Do you believe in the hereafter, because if you do, then you know what I'm here after.
If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.
Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Somebody said you were looking for me.
When I saw you across the room, I passed out and hit my head on the floor, so I'm going to need your name and phone number for insurance reasons.
Do you have any raisins? No? How 'bout a date?
I hope you're religious, because I'm the answer to your prayers.
Can I get your picture, because I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home