Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

6.17.2005

Mint Chocolate Chip MURDER!!!

Since moving into the new house, there's something that's really been getting my attention.

There's an ice cream man that goes by the house every afternoon. He has this little song that's projected out from the truck. One of those warm, cuddly, bellish jingles, repeated over and over. I get to hear it a lot, since it's in the later afternoon so I hear it even after I get back from the Post, and there's three streets, all ending in cul-de-sacs, that intersect with Oak Park right by my house.

But, I've been thinking: after (or if I ever) get done writing my current film script, I'm going to writer a slasher film script where the killer drives around an ice cream truck. Music is, of course, a necessity.

"Here's your sundae cone...of DEATH! Muahahahaha!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home