Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

1.24.2006

More sympathy...

A few more comments on the break-in:

Janet: In other words, this was a bad day for you...

Hope you catch the turd-head...

Trent: flamethrowers are good. i keep acid grenades under my pillow myself. that's just me though. (I had to remind him that the flamethrower isn't ficticious)

Allen: That sucks. I hope you get your revenge. In the meantime, I have a lead as to who might have burgled your things. It was none other than Red Herring. (Think "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.")

Kyle: I have a picture of Chuck Norris next to every valuable thing in my house and a fresh change of clothes. (best suggestion I've heard yet!)

"Credo" (whom I'm still waiting for to pay off the bribe for hiding his true identity): I think it was the hamsters. Vicious, conniving little rodents. I'm so proud of them... (My hamsters, mine! Stick with Aslan!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home