Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

7.07.2006

Tim called me a slacker...

"And shepherds we will be
for thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath decended forth from thy hand
that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti"

Sorry. Just bought the special edition of The Boondock Saints since my mother, in her wonderful way, brought me into the 21st century by purchasing me a DVD player as a late birthday present. I also some of the leftover cash to buy Flyleaf's album.

But anyways, I now have DSL at my house, so I'll start posting here again. On the plus side, I now have a blog through The Post that I post to regularly called Platypus. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home