Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

11.24.2006

The week summary

*4 days worked
*1 crazy Stromberg timeclock card (just wave it over the machine and I'm clocked in, trippy for a hick like me)
*Over 500 miles driven
*2 misses with idiot drivers on highways between Chico and Marysville
*1 federal holiday
*1 good day
*2 so-so days
*1 day when I wanted to dig my own damn grave
*5 stories written
*1 story I'm pretty damn proud of
*1 correction for a misspelled name
*Too many little screw-ups to count
*1 name in the online staff directory (scroll down a little, you'll find it)
*1 sweet new apartment in Yuba City
*1 three-day weekend coming up--before I start working Saturdays.
*1 Thai restaurant found (what do you all mean there weren't any down there?)
*1 Big Bear Burger from the Black Bear Diner in Gridley--there's some Siskiyous memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home