Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

12.06.2006

I'm watching YOU, too!

It's fun having a traffic counter on this blog. Here are some of things I'm learning:

*Among the countries to hit this blog have been usual international suspects Canada, Australia and the UK, along with Germany, Poland, the Philippines and Jamaica. Ya, mon.

*The city with the most hits besides Chico? Medford, Oregon. Hi to all my aunts and cousins.

*Six people hit me up from the link on my comment on Ryan Sabalow's blog. Thanks for letting me traffic leech, Sabalow!

*Totally random cities showing up (for which I have no explanation): Newport, KY; Plano, TX and Madison, WI.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    I have a reader from Plano. Perhaps we have a mutual fan.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Robert said…

    Or a mutual hitman.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger StephM said…

    Thanks for teaching me about stat counters. What would I do without your blog to copy all the time?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home