Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

12.10.2006

Packing sucks...

You never realize how much crap you have until it's time to pack it all.

Right now I've got a bunch of dishes going in the dishwasher, a pile of dirty clothes which closely resembles a miniature Mt. Shasta and too many damn boxes to count.

I've been too busy to call AT&T/formerly SBC/formerly Pac Bell or PG&E for utilities (well, there's power at my apartment, it's just the complex is paying for it and I don't want to start off on a bad foot.) Also, I'm going to have to get overpriced Comcast cable at my new apartment.

Needless to say, I've got to press on and get through all the packing tonight, since my uncle and possibly one of my cousins is showing up here at 8 in the morning with a trailer to haul all my stuff down to Yuba City. Another aunt will be coming up from Sacramento to help out with getting settled in (hopefully she can also scout for more things that need to be written on The Move-In Of Everything Wrong With The Apartment.

I'll be back in Chico next weekend to do the bulk of my cleaning at this apartment, since I can't officially kiss it good-bye until the 27th.

There's also my work benefits and Xmas shopping for the 'rents to do.

These little moments are brought to you by Life. (the experience, not the breakfast cereal)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home