Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

12.25.2004

Conservative Collegians Strike Back!!!

Conservative Students Target Liberal Profs

Great. Eff'n. Article.

Well, besides the bias.

But this is something I've felt in some of my classes. What does the results of the election have to do with poetry or designing a pre-organized newspaper layout? Nothing!

Just to note, I checked out complainted lodged on the Students for Academic Freedom website. Want to take a little stab at what California State University campus has the most complaints?

For those bad at guessing or those who don't know where I go to school, the answer is Chico.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Knuckles McMason said…

    Thankfully, I will be going back to one of the more conservative colleges that I know of this next year and am shooting for med school at one of the bastions of texas conservatism.

    Gah. Culture war.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home