Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

1.24.2006

Quirky quirks. Yeah, that makes sense.

I was going to whine about having to work while coughing and generally coming in and out of feeling like still-warm yak diarrhea, but then I remembered Crystal tagged me for a quirk meme.

So, I'm now bound by the mysteries that exist only in the blogosphere to fulfill a requirement of blogging about five quirks I have.

A quirk, according The Free Online Dictionary, a quirk, for the sake of what we're calling it, is "A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy." I say this, because I doubt Crystal would want me to demonstrate five examples of "lengthwise groove on a molding between the convex upper part and the soffit."

By the way: 1) I'd use dictionary definitions to fill up space on term papers. I pretty much got away with it, too.

Okay, now to just list out the next four.

2) I have a very interesting example of TV changing my habits. Back when Pizza Hut first introduced Stuffed Crust Pizzas, they had commercials with celebrities saying people could now start eating their pizza crust first. (I don't remember all the commercials, but the one that sticks out in my mind is the one with Ringo Starr.) I've eaten slices of pizza backwards ever since.

3) It's always been a dream of mine to be able to crush a beer can against my forehead. I even memorized the instructions of how to do so from an issue of Maxim for awhile. No avail.

4) I habitually inject lines from "Monty Python and the Holy Grial" and "Family Guy" into conversation. Sometimes people make the connection and will join in. Most of the time they don't and stare at me. Now you must bring us another shurbbery!

5) On freeways, I like to set my car on cruise control and practice controlling the steering wheel using just my knees. Actually, I don't, that was a trap in case my aunts or mom happen to find their way to my blog again. Gotcha! Love you.

The real 5) I chronically air drum. Once in awhile, I'll even do it in public.

Now, who to tag with this--I'll go with Mike Roesch, Credo, KevCo and anybody else that wants to me. Throw up a message and let me know.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of "the aunts" read #5, and agree's your mom would have a heart attack if you did that, but the aunt has done it, and still does!! Love ya back, R

     

Post a Comment

<< Home