Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

7.29.2006

It takes a real man to admit he gets emotional from Notre Dame football

Stephanie's post on TV that make her cry gave me an interesting idea.

One of those link-up games where everybody describes something on TV or in a movie that makes them cry guaranteed.

My admission: I don't exactly cry, but I start to get a little watery-eyed at the end of "Rudy" when the namesake sacks the Georgia Tech quarterback and gets carried off the field.

Lucky me, I found the clip on YouTube (and yes, Rudy is Lynn McGill from "24.")



And if you're not into that, there is the best blonde joke ever.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Mike Roesch said…

    Eventually you see Rudy so many times that you pass from emotion to nitpicking :)

    But my heart stopped briefly last year during both the Michigan State game and the USC game.

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Robert said…

    Nitpicking? Like how Dan Devine was upset at how he was portrayed in the film?

    Or that Vince Vaughn had such a small role?

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Mike Roesch said…

    Like "That door was open before the camera switch and now it's closed." And how they used the same building (O'Shaughnessy, ugliest on campus and it still looks exactly the same) and at least style of room for both his high school classroom and Holy Cross. And I think the mailroom is actually a stairwell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home