Robert's House of Hamsters

Somewhere between Sacramento, the Oregon border and that tingly feeling in your toes.

1.31.2006

I've got places to cover, people to interview.

My bosses came up with a very simple solution to my problems of really having to scratch up stories.

The solution? Give me another beat--county government. Trust me, that's keeping me more than occupied.

Before I started up in Paradise, I made a little joke about how I now had a desk calendar and how, in my constant state of disorganization, how weird it is that I would have a desk calendar.

Well, low and behold, I'm using the thing. It's the only way to keep track of all the meetings I have to go to, since I got assigned all the meeting-crazy beats. About the only way I could be more schedule-oriented would be if I covered courts.

Trust me, I'm not planning on pushing for that any time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home